20 Dec 2007

Law in Perspective: The whys and how ...

Well, this is the first post of this new blog I have created on 'Law in Perspective'. The aim, as evident from the title itself, is to analyze legal issues and content with a perspective more or less critical but also with pooling in information for the readers and allowing them to frame opinions independently of the posts or the surrounding media hypes.

I would try not to make it a fully professional blog as the positioning I am desirous of giving this blog is amidst the lay-man who are conscious of the issues but not fully informed to take a view on them, instead of positioning the posts for a professional lawyer or a seasoned law-man, who is too engrossed and affiliated with an organization to have an independent view of his own.

Initially I would be taking a cue from my previous blog, which I would also keep updating, and bring the legal topics discussed there to this blog and later on start new posts from this blog afresh, with the other blog being solely for random thoughts, as the name goes.


So here I go.
[Thanks for the inspiration Abhinav].

2 comments:

Akanksha said...

Dear Mr. Jain,

I was wondering if I could possibly get your email id since I wanted to ask for some assistance regarding a conference my college is organizing. I apologize profusely for spamming this blogpost in this manner, but could think of no better method to get in touch.

Thank you.
Akanksha Sharma
III Year, B.A.,LL.B. (Hons.)
National Law School of India University

Tarun Jain said...

Dear Akanksha,

Thanks for your mail.

You can send the message at

guest.legalperspectives@gmail.com

Regards,

Tarun Jain